Alzheimer’s Association provides programs and services to help people and their caregivers deal with the disease and its impact on their lives.
Information and referral — helplines offering emotional support to the caller as well as information about Alzheimer’s disease, services and referrals to community resources. Including information on home care, adult day care, care coordination, assisted living, skilled nursing facilities, eldercare lawyers, financial planners and transportation.
- 24/7 Helpline for local referrals
- Chapter Web site resources and links
- Access to resources at the Association’s Green-Field Library
- Portfolio of publications about Alzheimer’s disease, caregiving, financial and legal matters
- Care consultation — Dedicated professional staff help people navigate through the difficult decisions and uncertainties people with Alzheimer’s and their families face at every stage of the disease.
- Assessment of needs
- Assistance with planning and problem solving
- Providing supportive listening
- Support groups
- Safety services — promote and encourage people to enroll in our national Safe Return® program
It's easy to donate.
Just fill in the information below, and we will rush you a DonatePak.